About the journal
“Farmaciya” (Pharmacy) is a journal that publishes the results of researches in all areas of modern pharmacy. It analyzes problems in the standardization of both synthetic and natural medicaments and in the elaboration of current normative documents assuring the high quality of drugs and gives the latest data on procedures developed to determine them in biological fluids. The journal covers in detail the issues of technology aimed at preparing original agents, including those using nanotechnologies, the translation of ex tempore formulations to industrial production, and the results of pharmacoeconomic and pharmacological studies conducted in both animal experiments and clinical settings.
According to the Decision of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission (HAC) the journal "Farmaciya" is included into the list of leading peer-reviewed scientific journals, in which the main results of the thesis for the degree of doctor and candidate of sciences should be published. Journal "Farmaciya" is included in the Russian Science Citation Index.
According to the data of the Scientific Electronic Library eLIBRARY.RU as of February 20, 2014, RISC (Russian Index of Scientific Citation) impact factor of the journal "Farmaciya" amounted to 0,23
- ISSN 0367-3014
- Frequency: 8 issues per year
- Format – А4
- Volume (pages) – 56
- Distribution — subscription, libraries, VIP-delivery, medical arrangements
- Founder — MINISTRY OF HEALTH OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION SECHENOV FIRST MOSCOW STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIAN CENTER FOR PHARMACEUTICAL AND MEDICAL TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- Publisher – “RUSSIAN DOCTOR” PUBLISHING HOUSE LTD.
- Editor-in-Chief – I.A. SAMYLINA, Professor, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow, Russia)